Welcome to our new director, Michelle “Chelly” Manalastas. Prior to joining Common Ground, Ms. Chelly served as an Assistant Director and Education Coordinator for the International Monetary Fund’s Bright Horizons center. She holds dual Bachelors degrees in Psychology and Secondary Education/Guidance Counseling from DeLasalle University in the Phillippines, and a Masters of Arts in Education and Human Development from George Washington University.
Becoming a Common Ground angel is super easy!
- Go to Common Ground’s Wish List on Amazon.com.
- Browse and donate by one of the following methods:
- Purchase items through Amazon (items will be delivered to Common Ground). AND/OR
- Write a check to Common Ground – Deliver check to the front office with item(s) you wish to donate marked on the “memo” line. We’ll mark the item off the Amazon list for you.
- Make an item (some items on the list say “please consider making this item”) and bring it to the classroom. If donating an item this way, please contact the Board or mark the item as sent on the Wish List.
The annual Breakfast with Santa is Saturday December 12 from 9:30 to 11 am. And beginning this year, Breakfast with Santa will also be a book drive for Common Ground!
Enjoy food, games, and crafts. Pictures with Santa will be available for purchase.
Admission is $5 per person and one new or gently used age appropriate book for the Common Ground Library.
If you can’t attend, you can still donate books by placing them in the donation bin in the hallway!
This event is open to the local community! Invite your family and friends.