The school age program at Common Ground has always provided high quality before/after school care, as well as coverage for FCPS early releases, student holidays, and inclement weather closings. But this year, we’ve enhanced the program and are including even more fun learning opportunities for our elementary school age children. Check out our School Age program page for more details, as well as the full 2016-17 School Age Program calendar.
- Innovative nature based program that incorporates STEAM educational principles, outside time, and both structured and unstructured playtime! What is STEAM you ask? It is STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), plus Art!
- Meals, bus to/from serviced schools, field trips, and enrichment programs included at no additional cost.
- Flexible options, to include:
- Monthly before/after school program
- Al la carte (1, 2, 3 days per week only)
- Winter/Spring Break and FCPS Student Holiday enrichment programs featuring Play-Well TEKnologies, scheduled field trips, cooking, science experiments, art workshops and more!
Contact us for more information and pricing.
School age summer campers are invited to submit a drawing focused on the “Around the World” theme for potential use on the Common Ground 2016 Summer Camp T-Shirt! 2 designs will be selected, one from current K-grade 2 students and one from grade 3-6 students.
Rules: The contest is open to all former campers planning on attending this summer as well as children currently enrolled in before and/or after school care. Entries need to be hand drawn on a white 8×10 sheet of paper and submitted to Ms. Chelly in hard copy or via email (scanned document) by June 1.