Thank you for your interest in joining our Common Ground community! Common Ground is open to all families. Please contact us to schedule a tour!
To register, complete two forms (registration and medical history and emergency contact) and submit your registration fee. Upon enrollment, we require a half-month security deposit.
Tuition is due the first of each month; payments can be made using personal checks or automatic withdrawals (ACH). We offer both full and part-time options for most of our classrooms; please contact us so we may provide the specific tuition information for the program(s) you are interested. For families with multiple children, we offer a 10% discount for the oldest child enrolled.
Wait List Policy
The process to put a student on our Wait List is as follows:
- The parent/guardian fills out the Wait List Application Form and pays the $50 wait list fee.
- The date the form and wait list fee are received determines the child’s place on the Wait List.
- New students are accepted on a first come, first served basis; siblings of currently enrolled students are given priority.
- When an opening occurs, the parent/guardian is contacted by email. Once a space/placement has been offered, parents have 48 hours to contact the school to accept the position. If the applicant does not contact the school within this period, they will forfeit the open slot and the next applicant on the list will be offered the spot.
- Once the applicant accepts the space/placement the family has 3 business days to pay the security deposit to secure the spot. Security deposit is equivalent to half of the first full month of tuition. If the applicant does not pay the security deposit within this period, they will forfeit the open slot and the next applicant will be contacted.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to keep contact information updated. If the Applicant cannot be reached by email, the application will be deactivated.
- A child can only be put on the Wait List for the current and next school year, as per age and grade appropriate. Current updated applications will be moved to the next age or grade, as appropriate.
Common Ground Child Care Center admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at the school.