Common Ground’s school age program provides before-school, after-school care, and drop-in care for children attending elementary school. We offer many options (e.g. full week before/after school care, before school only, before/after school 3-days per week, etc.), as well as programs during winter break, spring break and FCPS closure days (e.g. student holidays and unscheduled closures), to fit each family’s needs and schedules; please contact us for details.
Looking for summer camp? Look no further than Common Ground’s World Adventure Tour 2017!
- Innovative nature and play based program that incorporates STEAM educational principles, outside time, and both structured and unstructured playtime! What is STEAM you ask? It is STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), plus Art!
- Meals, bus to/from serviced schools, field trips, and enrichment programs included at no additional cost.
- Play based programs featuring Play-Well TEKnologies, scheduled field trips, cooking, science experiments, art workshops and more!
- School Age Calendar 2016-17 Note: The spring weekly “enrichment activity” will be finalized in the fall, based on feedback from children and parents regarding the program(s) they would like. We are considering gymnastics, soccer, additional music programs, and other options.
- FCPS closure day packages available; please contact us for details.
Bus transportation to and from the following Fairfax County elementary schools is included at no additional fee:
- Lake Anne
- Forest Edge
- Buzz Aldrin